Thursday, January 17, 2013

Meet our new members: January

Every month, the Hudson Valley Etsy Team accepts new members into the group. They are all lovely artists and crafters from around the Hudson Valley. You may even have seen them around!

I hope everyone had a great holiday and a great New Year so far!  January tends to be slow for everyone, but I've got an awesome new member to share with you.  Hope you'll check out her shop and leave her some well-deserved love.


Dog Sweater Hand Knit Emma Cable Pink Medium by Jenya2

Dog Sweater Hand Knit Tri CableMerino Wool Large 14" by Jenya2

Jenya of Jenya2 is from Monroe, NY and has a lovely shop filled with these super warm and comfy looking knitted dog sweaters. Some even have leg warmers. Too cute!  I wish I had a dog to get one for.  Maybe my cat would let me put one on her? Probably not.  Anyway, welcome to the team, Jenya!

That's all I have for you this month. I hope you'll give her and her dog sweaters a warm welcome.  Don't forget that Valentine's Day is coming up soon and there's still plenty of time to get some local handmade gifts for your loved ones while making someone's day.
See you  next time!
Amber

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Such an adorable shop!

HuzzahHandmade said...

Love these beautifully crafted sweaters.

DiGilio Designs said...

Welcome, I love these sweaters!

Jenya said...

Thank you for the lovely welcome!!

Jenya