- Felt pieces
- Embroidery thread and needle
- Iron-on printer sheet
- Template (as photo below)
2) Cut out the names and iron them onto a grosgrain ribbon, cut the ribbon either side of the name leaving a small amount to turn under on both the open fraying sides.
3) Use your template to cut out your felt pieces, also cut out small felt hearts in coordinating colors.
5) Turn over the envelopes and sew the sides and the end down.
6) Sew a button on the back and cut a small eyelet in the flap.
7) Fill the envelop with a valentines card, gift, candy or a perfect Valentines day surprise.
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt. Charles M Schultz
Good Luck and Good Making!