Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Inspiration Wednesday


budding maple

This is my last Inspiration Wednesday. I have had a lot of fun with these posts but I am about 7 weeks pregnant and very sick with morning sickness. It lasts all day and night and unfortunately being on the computer makes it even worse.
I hope you enjoyed these posts and have found some inspiration from the Design Seeds palettes.
Thanks to everyone who read my posts or played along.
I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Shannon

3 comments:

meerwiibli by sarah-maria said...

Congratulations! Hope you'll feel better soon. I'll miss our gorgeous posts!

New Prospect Pottery said...

Congratulations. Hope the Holidays are blessed ones for you and your family.
Feel better soon.

Lisa Walbridge (Merry Alchemy) said...

Feel better soon Shannon. Will miss your gorgeous inspired pieces each week.