Thursday, December 27, 2012

2013 New Year's Resolutions with HVNY


Thank you all for your support and a great 2012 and as a team we are looking forward to even more fantastic opportunities in 2013! In a tradition that we started last year, here are some of our wishes for the upcoming year. 

I thought I had my act together in keeping good records of my sales but recently discovered I slipped on a couple of things so my thing for 2013 is ORGANIZATION! I'm becoming more familiar with Outright.com which is pretty awesome for keeping records. - Marilyn from Pulp Sushi

I'm starting over this year... I want to be happily creating monsters with a story to tell (in my own voice), without worrying if my art is catering to others. It'll be a new, more transparent Knot By Gran'ma, where what you see is... me. - Jess from Knot By Gran'ma

Get more organized, can't find anything because I have my supplies strewn everywhere and start blogging. - Hema from Anjali Creations

I'm looking forward to going through all of my past work, making decisions about how to use it or get rid of it. I want to reorganize my studio because the way I paint has changed and the workspace needs to accommodate that. I plan to apply for one of the shows at the Millbrook winery; and to do 2 other solo shows this year. - Becky from Gemini River Rocks

I am planning (hoping) to streamline the candy line and focus on items I know I will sell.  I get bored making the same thing over and over so this will be a challenge. - Michelle from Catskill Candy Co

Get my storage/supply room organized, with new shelving, etc. Streamline my line. Add more year-round and unisex goods. And to finish the two projects I started for myself almost five years ago! - Kathryn from Huzzah! Handmade

We have lot's of goals for this year. 1)Expand our wedding invitation line. 2)Expand our card line by 50 cards. 3)Participate in the National Stationery Show in May, and sell wholesale to at least 10 more stores. 4)Get better at Quickbooks and keeping things organized more than 2012. - Danielle from Wishbone Letterpress

Plan on making more new things for the spring summer fall seasons.  Make more old tried and true designs, too. Wishing that all your resolutions come true.  - Lynn from New Prospect Pottery

Schedule my time better, and then stick to that schedule (when possible). My regular work hours are all over the place and it's hard to find time to work on all the projects I really want to be working on. - Arwen from Arwen Designs

3 comments:

becky nielsen said...

Nicely done, Marilyn! Even though I've kept up with comments on the team thread, it looks so much better when it's gussied up - and looks more official!

Beyond the Picket Fence said...

Good Luck everyone!!!!

scrapanjali said...

Looks great, now the follow thru!