Thursday, June 16, 2011

Have You Seen This?

You know, Etsy has grown at rocket speed these last few years and it can often suffer from the "dime a dozen" syndrome.  One of the things both Etsy sellers and craft art buyers often comment on is the plethora of jewelry available.  So what sets one artist apart from another?  Care.  Thought.  Love.  What I love about Tink's Treasures is you can feel how much she cares about her customers.  First of all, read her headline and you see she is thinking about a broad clientele by offering easy use clasps and closures when so often those functions can be an issue for many people.  Everything she makes is pretty and sometimes a girl just needs a gigantic dose of plain ole' pretty.  After all, when I hear Tink, I think about Tinkerbell and when I think Tinkerbell I remember twinkle lights and jewelry boxes with ballerinas twirling to a music box version of "Someday My Prince Will Come".  Right?   What I really like about the piece I have featured is it's a  heart ( I love hearts) and all the care in the tiny details really sums up that Tink's Treasures is a store full of love.  You can't beat that. 

No comments: