Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Inspiration Wednesday

autumn swirl
Design-Seeds Autumn Swirl

Don't worry today is not the reveal day, that is next week. I wanted to share with you a few items from the wonderfully talented members of the Hudson Valley Etsy Team! Since you have a whole extra week I hope you will join me by linking up your items next week.


Small  Zipper Pouch Small Change Purse Small Wallet  Teacups in Teal and Blue
handjstarcreations
How cute is this zipper pouch? I love the teacups.

Unique Sea Creature Pillbox
MilestoneDecalArt
I love the detail on this cute little pillbox.

Light Blue Owl on Bright Blue on Light Blue Baby Bodysuit (size 3-6 mo.)
FELTITNYC
and of course I had to add something with a bird on it :-) This would be perfect with a little pair of jeans and a hoodie for fall days.

Join me next Wednesday and link up for Inspiration Wednesday - Autumn Swirl.
~Shannon

No comments: