Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Inspiration Wednesday

street tones

It's Inspiration Wednesday reveal time!
Above is the palette from which I was inspired to make a necklace and matching bracelet.


The necklace features one of my etched copper pendants and copper links.
Recycled glass beads from HappyMangoBeads.com


Handmade beads from UnicorneBeads.com and SpiritedEarth.etsy.com


The bracelet is a repeat of the beads found in the necklace
and can be worn with or without the necklace.


Did you make something inspired by this color palette? If so be sure to share your link in the comment section below.

Here is the Design-Seeds.com color palette for the week:

sundae tones
Design-Seeds.com

Here are some items made by members of the Hudson Valley Etsy team for inspiration:

Fibonacci Raspberry Swirl Square Glass Tile Dome Swarovski Crystal Cluster Pendant
anjalicreations

hand knit fuschia pink mohair hat
beaconknits


Make and item or choose materials inspired by the palette and write a blog post about it, post the item for sale, or post the item on your website. Add the link to your blog post, shop or website in the comments next week.
The only rule is that if you use the Design-Seeds palette you must link directly to Design-Seeds.com.
Have fun and I can't wait to see what you make!
Have an Inspired Wednesday!

6 comments:

Beads_lover said...

Love the palette, very useful and very pretty

Debi said...

Love what you created Shannon. I didn't feel drawn to that particular color palette, so I didn't make anything this week.

Unknown said...

Oooh very Boho Chic! Nice job Shannon! I don't have anything either, I thought I would but the time got away from me. Loving this week's palette, I'll see what I can come up with. :)

becky nielsen said...

Loved what you came up with for this palette! and I look forward to this next one, too - such rich colors!

Jody said...

What wonderful and subtle color combinations. I should try this method!

Peg said...

The palette and subsequent creation are both very beautiful. Makes me want to wander around a new city and get immersed in the subtle beauty of a simple doorway or overflowing flower box. Nice job!