Sunday, November 6, 2011

Have You Seen This?

I don't know about you but this is the time of year that my feet start to get cold.  I am a barefoot girl all the way so when I have to start wearing shoes and socks, I am not happy.  I defiently walk around barefoot until my frozen toes can take it no more and I look for something really warm with shoeless comfort that isn't socks.

Aren't these beautiful?  Now these felted clogs by Molly's Purl not only look warm and comfy - they look gorgeous.  You could just sit on the couch, put your feet up and just stare at these groovy slippers.  These can make a barefoot girl not mind putting something on her feet.


5 comments:

becky nielsen said...

I love these - they are so cute and comfy looking for little feet!

Unknown said...

The are adorable and so cozy.

Jackie Andrews said...

Love these! That snowstorm really makes me want a pair!

Drusilla Kehl said...

Oh my feets want those! They're great!

Debi said...

Oh yeah, must have! So cozy looking for the long winter ahead.